-
September 28th, 2001, 02:40 PM
#1
Inactive Member
What do you smell like? 
------------------
Who wants to play "Hide the Switch"?
-
September 28th, 2001, 05:29 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I smell like paste and crayons.....what do you smell like? 
------------------
*...is riff raff...always have been...always will be*
-
September 28th, 2001, 06:35 PM
#3
-
September 28th, 2001, 06:36 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Hank smells like Teen Spirit
-
September 28th, 2001, 07:13 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
I smell like apples...and cinnamon.... *WG* made an apple crisp!!
------------------
Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!
-
September 28th, 2001, 07:33 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
mmmmm...*sniffs everyone*...i smell like my fav perfume..Tresor.....heavenly!!.and when i dont wear perfume...cinnamon cuz i love the spicy smell..*G
------------------
-
September 28th, 2001, 08:47 PM
#7
Inactive Member
BLAZE....we are way tooo freaky
I LOVE...TRESOR..love it...love the scent....love the shape of the bottle...love the color....love the way it smells hours later...
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT....
smoootches blaze.....*sniff...you remember deordorant? *L
------------------
*...is riff raff...always have been...always will be*
-
September 28th, 2001, 09:20 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
*checks my pits*..yup..yup..deo is working..*L*....Chloe we are too alike..*G*
------------------
-
September 28th, 2001, 11:56 PM
#9
Inactive Member
GASP!!! a SNIFFING thread???
WOOHOO! *runs around sniffin' everybody*
i smell like... vanilla
------------------
-
September 29th, 2001, 12:20 AM
#10
Inactive Member
ok, I smell like Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner.
Oil of olay bodywash
and the perfume I wear everday, most of the time from bath and Body works: "joyful gardens,moonlight path"
and all of the above covers my smell of Doral Light cigarettes! *L* 
If you havent smelled my perfume, you should. It smells ssssooo dam good! I love it. It's like a lavander smell.
------------------
"She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks